Friday, August 15, 2008

My first post: Hang in there!

Ok. As a member of the media allow me to bore you for a second.
Let me start off by saying that of all the countless blogs I've read probably the most entertaining to me is Sam Mellinger's Ball Star blog on the Royals. The dude is a great writer and certainly has a top notch blog in my opinion as well. Sorry, just had to get that out there.
I don't expect nor will I try to duplicate what he can do, so keep your expectations low.
The point in this blog is, well, there really is no point. I have forever wanted to reach out to all of those who love/hate the Kansas City Royals the way I do. Let's get this straight though, the hate occasionaly poured on the 'boys in blue' stems purely from frustration. You know what I mean, but I will try to keep the anger under wraps as much as I can.
Wish me luck!
I spend hours upon hours studying the Royals system. I get around to lots of Texas League games, so there will definitely be emphasis on the NWA Naturals (Royals AA) club as well as other prospects coming through the system.
There will be random ranting posts on a little bit of everything. Rumors, transactions, game day stuff. I want to touch on it all and hear what you have to say. Please let me know what I can do to improve this site. I want you to have fun with it!
Enjoy!
-Tug-

No comments: