Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Unless you're the Yankees, it's slow

Hey guys, sorry for the long stretch in between posts. I don't mean to let you down, but there is very little news to write about right now. Plus, the site was down for a few days and it wouldn't let me post anything.*
*You know, I really really hate computers. Guess that explains why I took the path of a journalist...so I can sit in front of the damn things all day long cursing and shouting my frustrations. (When I'm not busy doing so between the months of April and September, that is. *wink wink*)
I will be adding some columns to the site here in the next few days to pick up the slack, and hopefully I can scrape together a few PLAYER INTERVIEWS for you guys as well. We'll see what shakes down. Keep grinding with me. Spring Training is right around the corner!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's awful, waiting around for a headline such as: TEXIERIA CHANGES MIND, HEADS TO KC INSTEAD. "It just seems like the right thing to do," the one-time Yankee said. "The Royals have class. The Yankees just have money."

Levi "Tug" Payton said...

Haha. Oh my God. Mark, it's great to hear from ya again buddy!